Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am an executor of a will of a deceased and the will has

I am an executor of a will of a deceased and the will has excluded the spouse who is now 80 years old with dementia and has been separated from her late husband since 2015. the husband made a will in 2016 disinheriting her and died in 2020now her legal guardian is detecting the will and wants to claim the estate as part of the the-inheritance-act-1975
I need help with defending this claim as the will was made under freedom of testimony rules and she has been spreated and non-dependant for at least 6 years before his death
I like to help with any court cases to rely on to stick her case out
please reply with the above and how can you help, me further
PS if you like to read the claimant claim how can I upload it ?regards
Aftab
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

A very good day to you there Aftab, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Thank you for the update above,

Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this afternoon. Thank you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks donu want o read the claimants claim

You can send it through and i will advise.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
please read the attached claim from the claimant
and draft advise me on how to draft a defence and skeleton argument
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
let's keep the conversation via the chat for now and later I will call to conclude the case
Reviewing a court document and Drafting the defence is a premium service. There is an additional fee and JA can give you their quote. I can review and give you an indication  of what your defence is but to assist with drafting I will then advice for the offer to be sent.

in the interim I can advise that unless the deceased was in Scotland, in England and Wales the testator is free to bequeath his assets to anybody they wish and they could disinherit a spouse. You can challenge the application as long as there is evidence that they had the mental capacity to execute the Will without any influence.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and clarify if you return for further guidance. All the best

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Plx quote foe the premium service

Thank you for your message. I have sent a message to customer support to get the quote to you. It should come as a message the same way my responses are being sent to you but with an option to accept the offer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
HI please tell in detail what will you do for me for this price for clarity
Good afternoon. You attached a claim and asked for me to advice you on the defence. So the offer is to review the claim, advise you on the defence and draft the content of the defence for you to decide if you want to use it.
Hi thank you very much for your continued patience. I aim to get this actioned for you by noon on Wednesday.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
HI
Please let me do a draft statement and then i like you to consider that and do a professionally witness statement for me
regards
Aftab

Hi, that would make a lot of sense and be helpful. Will hear from you in due course.