Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Have got to write an Affidavit for my divorce, wanting to

Have got to write an Affidavit for my divorce, wanting to know if there is a template I can download
JA: What are the assets involved here? Are there any minor children?
Customer: All of that has been dealt with, no children, Minute of Agreement signed and recorded it is for Scotland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: Yes my lawyer organised the Minute of Agreement, but trying to keep costs down,
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He will charge for writing it, when I was informed I can write it myself and just swear it in front of.a JP for no charge

A very good morning to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this morning. Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thankyou
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
All is good, cannot afford 44 pounds, can we leave this thanks just using this as I signed for the free trial can do the research myself, sorry to have wasted your time

We can chat here,

Thank you for your update, i intend to assist with a quick response, Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line therefore,may be delayed getting back to you. But rest assured you will receive your response this morning. I look forward to working with you soon!

Thank you very much for your patience. We do not do templates as the advice must be tailored to your specific facts. However you can use the lawdepot website they do free legal documents and contracts for free. You would be able to save it off their site to then tailor to your circumstances.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify and to assist should you return for further input. All the best

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You are very welcome