How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11877
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Thanks, one last final thing...I promise! I bought a

This answer was rated:

Thanks, ***** ***** final thing...I promise! I bought a property jointly with my ex wife when we first met. I put £20k of my own money into the joint property and she never put anything. this equity transfered into each house we bought thereafter. Since separating and now addressing finances, do I have any hope in the equity contribution being recognised and offset or returned?
Hi thank you for your message I will look to assist
I’m afraid not no. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** could always ask for this to be recognised for fairness in my attempts to negotiate a financial agreement out of court?
you could. I trust this assists
Jeremy Aldermartin and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thank you
Happy to help take care

Thank you for using JustAnswer