MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I need help with my court order

Customer Question

i need help with my court order
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i want to to know as i am the applicant do i have to send a copy of the order to the respondent
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
as it says the father must provide a copy of this order involving the parties to center manger

Have you any further details you can provide?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
a copy of the order

Yes, the father has a right and carry out their duties by making decisions in place of their child. Their objectives are to protect the child and to secure the child an education, development, security, health, and morality.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 10 days ago.

Can you send me a copy of the order and I am happy to guide further?