12826847

A relative of mine has been stopped by the police driving a

Customer Question

a relative of mine has been stopped by the police driving a vehicle with no insurance and only part of her licence she has only passed her theory no driver in the vehicle, no L plates, and her daughter in the front seat, not in a child seat....... she wishes to plead guilty what are the penalties? Also, the vehicle is not in her name what charges will the owner face? What mitigation should she use in her defence?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ok great
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

What is her mitigation ?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

If you could respond I could offer more.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,

Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

Im sorry, my answer did not upload.

If this is no insurance then the penalty will be 6 points and a fine.