How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9106
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I am looking for a child contact centre, Cm166bl, Me and the

Customer Question

Hello I am looking for a child contact centre
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cm166bl
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Me and the child’s father have a court date coming up on the 9th of august for an injunction so that he cannot approach me, as throughout my pregnancy he has been stalking me by approaching me at various different locations, and ripping out my dash cam. This has been reported to the police also. So I have been looking for child contact centres online but every form is asking for my solicitors name etc but I do not have a solicitor for this I only have a solicitor for the court date coming up in relation to the injunction Every form aslso requires a deposit of 50-60£ which I do not have as I am not working and only on universal credit I was wondering what is the best way to go about this it is best me and him do not see eachother until trust is built, so ideally I am looking for a handover service
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i think tha ts everything
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. I’ll do my best to assist you and provide an accurate and speedy response. Please bear with me as this is an email service and not live chat. Also note that the discussions here are for general information purposes only and do not constitute a lawyer client relationship.

Let me just review your query and I’ll come back to you with any points I need clarifying in order to be able to answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok Thankyou
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Normally applications to a contact centre are made by the person requesting the contact, not the parent who has care of the child.

You would not be the parent paying the deposit or the fee, it would be the father that does this.

When you have the injunction in place after the hearing next week, it should say on it that he has to arrange supervised contact himself, provided the court agrees that your child would be at risk unless contact is supervised (it sounds like it will given the stalking and out of control behaviour).

You could also ask the court for a prohibited steps order, preventing your child from being removed from your care.

Is there anything more I can help with today?

Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

I didn't hear from you again, but I trust that the information provided was of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. You can request me personally on a new question thread saving my profile as one of your preferred experts and by tagging me (@PLCLEGAL) at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter.

Have a great day!