SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

How can o challenge the statements of the children in the

How can o challenge the statements of the children in the court? That it is not true views of the children as those statements been prepared by the lawyers

Hello, how are you today? 

My name is Lea. It would be nice if you could let me know your name, so that I know who I am talking to. I am going to see if I can assist with your query. I may need to ask you additional questions and it is important for you to answer all the questions clearly, so that I have the information I need to give you an accurate response for your specific legal situation. JA is a Q&A website, and this ‘chat’ is email based, which means responses may not be immediate. Do rest assured however, that I will be providing you with an answer to your query today.

The site will offer a phone call, this is automated and it is important for you to know that I do not make calls. I will answer your query online.

Please confirm that you have read and understood this message and then we can begin.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My name is Rehan
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am fine bit of stress but gathering the energy

Hello Rehan

What statements have the children made?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
All the allegations mother want to say
against the father through the children
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Father is angry grumpy, doesn’t care about us doesn’t love us father is hitting us etc.

Who interviewed the children to get their views?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Family is separated
Case is in the court for contact order
Children were on child protection plan because I have to involve the social services to safeguard the children even that has been use against me
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As far as I know some professionals I think lawyers guided by social services
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Case is getting high conflict because of social services to coverup their negligences
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As the reason I involved the social services…….. same reasons they already have received three referrals before but they never entertained
Until I involved police and NSPCC and National Crime agency
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Social services is trying to turn the case of the children from real issues to domestic violence.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
in section 7 reports they produced falsified material to deceive the court
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
In reality section 7 reports are maleficence, act of tort deceptive and falsified.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I want to file the case against the social services as they are the main cause of children current attitude (Third Party Alienation.)
Social worker has also harassed my son to produce the statement which he never want to write
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
In reality he has attempted a suicidal and cut himself with a blade several time because of embarrassing statement he was asked to produce

Lawyers don't interview kids in private law proceedings, it must have been a social worker, or an instructed expert (via the court).

If you don't agree with what the children have written, then you can write your disputes, with any evidence, in your own statement in reply (if you have been ordered to provide one).

You cannot file anything against Social Services at this stage.  If you have concerns about their input you have to go through their complaints procedure and then to the Local Authority Ombudsman.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Before the involvement of social services children were communicating with me and were also coming with me

That's a matter for the court.

You asked how to challenge the kids statements - you do that within your own statement, and provide evidence to disprove what they have said.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have exhausted those roads they all are saying case is in the court raise the issue with them
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
About social worker

Yes, you raise the issue in your statement to court that is what I have said.

If you have already complained to SS and to the ombudsman, then you'll have had a response from them as to what you can do next.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Although in last hearing Judge technically kicked out the social worker not to come any more in the court after giving him a lecture of his job responsibilities.

Yes, I read your previous threads - seems the judge simply told the social worker that they didn't need to be present for hearings. That is completely normal.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have already submitted my witness statements to the court…… can I submit another one before the next court hearing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Or do I need a permission to do so from a judge again

You'd need permission.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
how can I produce the evidences through the bundle ?

You will need permission for that too.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The crime has already been committed under the sexual offence act 2003. And under the protection of the children act 1978. And the criminal justice act 1988 ……..What should I do about this ? I have evidences how can I produce this in family court ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As I want to run it in private proceedings in the family court
Not in front of the mother only with the judge or mother representative if any …

That is beyond the scope of this Q&A forum.

You can find a solicitor here: solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Everything you want to rely on will be shared with the mother and her lawyers.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been ordered by the court to submit the bundle for next hearing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Should I submit the evidences in that bundle. ?

You have to have permission to add info to the bundle.

Can I clarify anything about your original query regarding challenging the kids' statements?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
please

What precisely?

Be clear as I am going offline in about two minutes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I challenge the statement of the children under the rule of procedure of the court ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Any normal personal can understand the statement has been prepared under the supervision and professional writing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just to spice it up
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much for all your help have a nice evening

You can challenge the statements of the kids via a statement of your own - but you need the court's permission first. Apply on form C2, cost is £232.

If you have new questions and wish to ask for my assistance, you can do so by putting FOR SASH_Law ONLY in the subject heading of a new thread. Alternatively, once you have rated this question, you will get the option to add me as a favourite expert from your membership page. Then, when you wish to ask me another query, you can then simply type “@“ followed by my name in your next chat, e.g. @SASH_Law.

Please note that there is no need to respond to this message.

Thanks for using JA! All the best!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Good morning again
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As my children have been moved from the their current place to another council and new social services got involved new social services has closed the CPP…… and gone down to CHILD IN NEED PLAN… can I tell the new social service to investigate the issues what previous social worker was doing with my children? As his activities were malicious and suspicious in regards ***** ***** children and the suicidal attempt my son did was because of pressure and threat fear and harassment he received from social worker that is my understanding needs a full investigation.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
the real issues my children came under CPP never been investigated
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is a coverup and this is why children are being kept isolated not to see the father or other family members I have evidences.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
offer is fine but as matter of privacy of children I do not want questions and answers on public open platform how can I do it privately?

You can only do it privately by instructing a solicitor.  This forum does not cater for that.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thank you I understand

All the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

You're very welcome.

Thanks for using JA! All the best!