ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I am dealing with my Daughters Divorce and have to issue an

Hi I am dealing with my Daughters Divorce and have to issue an OpenOffer and letter of deficiencies of an order that need to be complete?
Do you have an official format that I could ?
Hi welcome to Justanswer

I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.

If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No thanks

There is unfortunately no set template for this. This is something that has to be drafted by you/your daughter. What I can do is to review what you have drafted and amend it. Reviewing and drafting of documents are however done via our premium service at an additional cost. Kindly let me know if you would like some additional information regarding this.

Alternatively you can have a local solicitor to you review what you have drafted.

Kindly let me know whether you would like additional information regarding our premium service.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What is the cost please ?

I have sent you an offer, you may review to see whether you would like to proceed.