How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4556
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

i got a car from the car shop in northampton and i am having

This answer was rated:

i got a car from the car shop in northampton and i am having trouble with it i keep having to send it back for repairs i have got finance on it for 5 years is there away i can give the car back and stop the finance because i dont think it is a trust worthy car?
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Yes, you certainly have options. If the car you bought turns out to be faulty, your rights and options depend on who you bought it from and what you were told about the car before you bought it.

Your rights are different depending on whether you bought from a dealer or a private seller.

I will not elabore here to avoid confusion. Your various options are very nicely explained on the following link.

SInce you have bought it on finance, I would strongly advice you to go through the agreement. In many cases, finance company maybe liable if something goes wrong. Have your loan agreement scrutinized by a local attorney.

You can certainly go after the dealer, if not the finance company.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave with positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we get compensated for asssting you. Alternatively, you may feel absolutely free to revert back with a reply and I would be glad to assist you further.

Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you