How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4550
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

I am a company and I invest in another company. What would

be my entries on my... Show More
be my entries on my balance sheet ? Debit Investment in assets and credit ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Finance
Show Less
Ask Your Own Finance Question
replied 4 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

The journal entry would be similar to that of investment in any other asset. It would be as under:

Investment / Assets A/c DR
TO Bank A/c

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,