How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4550
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

Hi. Im PLO for my mum who lives in a care home she pays her

This answer was rated:

Hi. I'm PLO for my mum who lives in a care home she pays her own fees, she has given me permission to take out some money from her accounts and invest this for myself while she is alive, is it ok to do this? She has her mental capacity too still.
Dear Friend,
Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.
Yes, you can definitely do this. Just have a written communication from your mother addressed to you asking you to do this. When is in her full mental capacity and can certainly instruct you to do this.
I am sure this would help.
You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.
Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you