How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4550
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

Cant find how to ask a financial question. If anyone can

This answer was rated:

Can't find how to ask a financial question. If anyone can help, my question is:
How can I invest in company which does not appear to be listed on the UK stockmarket. I want to invest in a company based in Chillie.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If the complany is not listed and not publicly traded, the only option you have would be to invest through private placement. Private Placement means -- you get in touch and get introduced to the company through some intermediary OR even directly. Then you acquire certain shares and the ownership of such shares are transferred to you through off-market route, i.e. privately.

This is the only option you have in case the company is not listed or publicly traded.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you