How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4550
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

Hi there, I'm based in the UK and run a UK ltd company. We

This answer was rated:

Hi there,
I'm based in the UK and run a UK ltd company.
We have expenses that are billed in USD - and my current business credit card charges me a 3% charge of the amount of the transaction - this can add up.
My question is - can i open a personal credit card (i've found one with a 0% foreign exchange fee) and use this for business expenses only?
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

YES, you can certainly do that. You can go for opening of the personal credit card. Whatever you spend, you can reimburse yourself from your business.

This way, you can save the 3% charge that you are currently incurring.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you