How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4550
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

I want to start dealing in shares.I spoke with my bank but

This answer was rated:

Hi I want to start dealing in shares.I spoke with my bank but they charge per transaction can you please find me a broker that charges a monthly fee but unlimited transaction
Dear Friend, Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. I agree that if you compare bank brokerage rates with any other, you will certainly find them expensive. However, having said this, I do not think you will find any such brokers who will offer you monthly fixed brokerage with unlimited trades. At this juncture, I would like to point out that what you need is "Discount" brokerage. Such brokerage offer low to really very low brokerage rates and even if you put more volume of transactions, you will not find them expensive. Examples are Interactive Brokers, etc. The following links give very useful and helpful information of best and cheapest available brokers. I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you