How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 1812
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

I was a Director of a Limited company start up few

Customer Question

I was a Director of a Limited company start up for a few months this year which I have now withdrawn from, due to problems with my business partner and started up my own Limited company a few weeks ago. Neither company are trading, there has been no income
from either. I have a start up business loan from the NEA (which my business partner took nearly 50% of thereby the problem), I have not as yet registered for VAT or payroll, although I intend to register for VAT next week as I have to pay some business invoices.
Do I have to fill out a self assessment tax form as I am only living on £47 pw working tax credits. I know I need an accountant but don't have the money as yet, I am presently working on the documentation to put forward for crowd funding. Help, I am a little
bit lost as to what to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just wondering when I might get an answer. Tracy Dollimore
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Seeing as I have waited two days, and need an answer I will continue to wait. Thank you. Tracy Dollimore
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are having a laugh surely. This is a joke. If you can't answer a basic question about self assessment rules then there is a problem. What is worrying is that you feel it is ok to wait three before answering a question. Appalling client service. Forget it. Tracy Dollimore