How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 1812
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

Customer Question


i am a IT contractor operating with my Limited company.

I am looking for an independent Financial Advisor specialised in providing advice to contractors to help with seeing up a tax efficient Pension, ISA, Insurance and Investments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I am a moderator for this topic.
JustAnswer is an online question and answer service, as such our Experts cannot work directly for you.
Would you like to continue?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


No. I don't want to continue at this stage. Could you please refund any cash taken from my account?

Thanks for your help