How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4546
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

Where to file Annual Report to Company House and HMRC. Do

This answer was rated:

Where to file Annual Report to Company House and HMRC. Do they have joint system or I need to upload report to each system?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's actually so simple question. Anyone?
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.Note that you would file your Annual Returns with Company House and Annual TAX Returns with HMRCPlease follow the following links which will help you with filing of them jointly. am sure this would help.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you