Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I am facing possible disciplinary action from my employer

Customer Question

i am facing possible disciplinary action from my employer the reason stated is ,
Failure to comply with company procedure in relation to payroll and store scheduling .
I think this means that some ,work rotas do not match fully the amount of hours claimed for employees on the same week,even though perhaps the hours would have been corrected on a different week.
My fear is that as I have worked for the firm for 36 years and paid into a final salary pension with them for 33 years and I am afraid they could take it away from me.
Can this happen ?
This is my big worry as at the age of 58 I getting ready to retire anyway.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What are the conditions of this scheme?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ben
All I can say off hand is that is looked after by trustees and the company pays in as well as myself .
It is called plan 35 for example according to my last payslip I have paid in £1545 so far this year and the company £8831.
The lump sump in Feb 17 was £82,000 with a annual pension of £12,000 so you can see why i am concerned .
hope this helps.

Thanks, ***** ***** specifically after any terms on the scheme which may mention you are not eligible for the pension in the event of a dismissal?