Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Do I need to have an account with a bank for example Halifax

Customer Question

Do I need to have an account with a bank for example Halifax to get a repayment mortgage with them?And if I have a stocks and shares ISA with them does this help with my mortgage application?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will wait thnx
Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is Greg. I see this was posted a few days ago and wondering if you were still needing a resource and, if so, what the deadline for the resource might be.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You can withdraw it but without charges as already over due
Thnx