How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 16607
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Sam is online now

I was hoping to know if there was something specific which

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was hoping to know if there was something specific which is possible with any uk banking services. I'm self employed so my income is quite varied per month. I want to start saving a percentage of my earnings but would like it to be automated so I don't need to think about making the savings and they just accumulate as I do jobs and get payments through my work. Does such a service exist?
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: sole proprietor I believe
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: As a more detailed example: I want to set up some form of splitting payments everytime I receive a payment. 30% of a payment goes toward tax, NI & student loan. 20% to be split into seperate saving accounts, i.e - pension, ISA, rainy day. And some of the remaining to be transferred to my personal current account.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.


Thanks for your patience

I am afraid no bank or building society offers such a service as its up to you to divert the appropriate funds according to your income for any specific month