Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I was hoping to know if there was something specific which

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was hoping to know if there was something specific which is possible with any uk banking services. I'm self employed so my income is quite varied per month. I want to start saving a percentage of my earnings but would like it to be automated so I don't need to think about making the savings and they just accumulate as I do jobs and get payments through my work. Does such a service exist?
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: sole proprietor I believe
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: As a more detailed example: I want to set up some form of splitting payments everytime I receive a payment. 30% of a payment goes toward tax, NI & student loan. 20% to be split into seperate saving accounts, i.e - pension, ISA, rainy day. And some of the remaining to be transferred to my personal current account.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Sam replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your patience

I am afraid no bank or building society offers such a service as its up to you to divert the appropriate funds according to your income for any specific month