Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I’m starting a business which I need an accountant who can

Customer Question

I’m starting a business which I need an accountant who can advice me on how to set up a managed system to have all payments, invoices, taxes in the right place.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am one of experts. I can recommend you to use online software like quickbooks, xero, etc and this will be done for you. I am an Accountant so how can i help you at Just Answer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Adam,My question is someone starting a recruiting business in London and eventually will need to pay the employees and the commissions and hmrc taxes, how can I set up all these things for my company?
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 2 years ago.

You need to register your business as an employer, please use this link to register https://www.gov.uk/register-employer

Once registered then take care of all such individuals who you pay payroll for every month and this exercise can easily be done for example via quickbooks or any other software. You will be required to submit monthly or weekly payroll info to the HMRC via real time information process and can be done via software.

Hope this info helped?