How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 453
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I’m starting a business which I need an accountant who can

Customer Question

I’m starting a business which I need an accountant who can advice me on how to set up a managed system to have all payments, invoices, taxes in the right place.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am one of experts. I can recommend you to use online software like quickbooks, xero, etc and this will be done for you. I am an Accountant so how can i help you at Just Answer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Adam,My question is someone starting a recruiting business in London and eventually will need to pay the employees and the commissions and hmrc taxes, how can I set up all these things for my company?
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 2 years ago.

You need to register your business as an employer, please use this link to register

Once registered then take care of all such individuals who you pay payroll for every month and this exercise can easily be done for example via quickbooks or any other software. You will be required to submit monthly or weekly payroll info to the HMRC via real time information process and can be done via software.

Hope this info helped?