James
James, Consultant
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336

Are there any stocks and shares isas that are not involved

Customer Question

Are there any stocks and shares isas that are not involved in interest based investments, I.e. gilts, government loans, etc?Because of my faith, I have to avoid interest based activities but I want to invest my savings
Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
happy to wait
Expert:  James replied 2 months ago.

There are self manage\select stocks and shares ISA' you can use where you can pick and chose your investments.

So its not so much about the type of ISA but really finding a firm providing a product which lets you select what you invest your money in, one such company is Share.com.

Expert:  James replied 2 months ago.

Have a look at the details here, and let me know if there is anything else I can clarify for you.

Expert:  James replied 2 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need any further assistance, or if your happy for me to close the question?