Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I am a UK citizen resident overseas, I am 74 years of age

Customer Question

I am a UK citizen resident overseas , I am 74 years of age and want to know how I can claim my UK pension . I only worked for around 10 -12 years in the UK . Please advise as I have no income at all now
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: NO I am in Azerbaijan so its impossible
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: would my national insurance nr help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 month ago.

Good morning

You can claim your UK state pension online , if you put UK state pension in your search engine it will come up. Look for "UK .GOV" in the address.

You will need to have worked in the UK for at least 10 years and will need to provide your national insurance number.

If there are any further points kindly reply I will be happy to respond

Please click accept on the system so I get credit for my time .

Best wishes

Michael