Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am looking for a description of ''bond'' and its role in

Customer Question

i am looking for a description of ''bond'' and its role in the finance world
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes give me one sec
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
H
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello This is my introduction to finance assignment which I’m struggling with, please help me by answering the questions in the paper with not to much complicated words
Expert:  PDtax replied 16 days ago.
I'm PDtax. I want to assist.
Expert:  PDtax replied 16 days ago.
I think I see what you are asking, but the price quoted isn't enough for the project, which is 2-3 pages. I'll also need to know when you need this.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Unfortunately that’s all I can pay as I am a full time student and I need it asap as the deadline has already passed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
So £44 is your price, that’s mad expensive
Expert:  PDtax replied 16 days ago.

I looked again at your project. You need two (2) 750 word papers, and you need them ASAP.

That may be 5-6 pages, and a rush project. I would have been willing to assist, even on Sunday, but I don't think I can for the price posted.

I'll opt out. Other experts can review your request and advise.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay , even if it gets done in the week coming it’s alright!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.