Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I run a limited company, started in January 2020, When

Hi, I run a limited company, started in January 2020, When starting I invested in website development and lead generation from my personal bank account, now that the company has started to generate income, could I withdraw the money I initially invested and what would I put it down as on the company books?

Hi I am one of the experts. Yes these expenses are paid for via your own money being director. So this amount is the director's loan to your company. Now when your company can pay this money back to you so you can withdraw. You should reflect this all info in the Accounts of the company.

Hope I have answered your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you

Good luck.