Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I am self employed and due to the Corona virus i have no

Good morning, I am self employed and due to the Corona virus i have no work coming in, What if anything am i entitled to claim from the government ? many thanks, ***** *****
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: i suppose as an independant contractor though i do work for a company but i am self employed.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, please continue to find this answer to my question.
Many thanks,
Keep well,
Steve

I am one of the experts. You can apply for Universal Credit online. Also wait for Govt guidance on how to get £10,000 grant that you might be eligible to get as well.

For you to take a look more into it, please click here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses

https://www.gov.uk/apply-universal-credit

Hope I have answered your question?

Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience: FCCA, FFA, FFTA