RodneyA814
RodneyA814,
Experience:  Expert
109850674

You may have submitted micro entity accounts with CH is it

You may have submitted micro entity accounts with CH is it true that For micro entity accounts 'Prepayment and accrued income' & 'Accruals and deferred income' are only required for tax or asset value adjustment or staff costs?

Hello there,

Tax and asset value adjustment or staff cost are a couple of examples why you would need to post 'prepayments and accrued income' & 'accruals and deferred income' in your accounts. They are not the only examples.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yeah I understand but for micro entity accounts they are required for only that other accounts that may add to them are not required for micro entity accounts according to CH?

The accounts filing detail for micro entities are less so if it's not required by CH you don't have to disclose it. If you use commercial software to file the accounts, it should be able to send a filleted version to CH to comply with detail expected.

I will be able to help you with that if required.

Please don't hesitate to get back to me with any further questions you may have.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you have you submitted micro entity accounts or you mainly worked with larger companies?

Most of my clients are micro entities so I file micro entity accounts all the time.

RodneyA814,
Experience: Expert