Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

I am doing a research project and wanted to reference

I am doing a research project and wanted to reference something but have a query. Starling Bank raised £48 million when they started their bank but this surely wouldn’t be enough capital to provide the loans, credit etc required for their customers. So I was wondering where they would acquire the money upstream to do this? Would they use a bigger bank to provide the funds?

Hello and welcome .

I am an expert with Just Answer and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you in advance.

Hello thank you very much for your patience , yes they would need the addidtional funds from a bigger bank .

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify my answer .

All the best .

Expert Lu.