Accountant@Work
[email protected], Accountant
Experience:  Executive Director at [email protected]
115459650

I am trying to reconcile bank, and i cannot as i have

Customer Question

i am trying to reconcile bank
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: and i cannot as i have difference on PL amountone leg on cash book and one at nominal how can i fix it
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  [email protected] replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm [email protected], a UK-Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. I'll be answering your question today.

How are you reconciling? Are you using software?

In the absence of the requested information, I'll give you a general advice

1. Enter your Bank Balance as per Bank statement (Today) and on a separate sheet enter the Cash at Bank balance as per cash book
  2. Compare the Cashbook for Cheques issued or deposited which do not appear on the bank statement and then Add / Ded from the bank balance
  3. Similarly, compare the transactions on the bank statement which do not appear on the cash book and then Add/Ded from the Cashbook balance
  4. Check for mis typed amounts (errors)
  5. Your statement should reconcile.

You can also refer to online guidance on Youtube for a better understanding of the process. I'm enclosing one link as a reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmO3DM3YiY

I hope it is helpful.

I hope I've answered your question? If, however, any part of my response is unclear, please do let me know and I'll try to explain it further.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hello,I am waiting for your call
Expert:  [email protected] replied 8 days ago.
Hi, in order to receive the premium phone service, you need to accept the call offer submitted above.

Please note this is a chargeable service.

I have explained the steps you would need to reconcile your bank with Cashbook. I hope this is helpful. A guidance video link has also been posted for your assistance.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
i am aware of this i need to speak of an issue pls call.

In order for me to call you, you have to accept the premium service offer and make the payment to JustAnswer.