ExpertNina
ExpertNina,
Experience:  Expert
116957906

Am in an affiliate marketing program I need financial help

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** am in an affiliate marketing program I need financial help to kick start my mentorship program
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: I have spoken to some people but they have no idea am looking for someone who knows what affiliate marketing is and can help me
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: like what please
Category: Finance
Expert:  ExpertNina replied 15 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** have a degree in Accounting and Administration, I am specialized in tax/financial consulting and today I am going to help you with your query.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to answer your query. In the meantime if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What would you like to know

Dear customer, unfortunately at this moment I cannot take your call. If you have no problem, we can continue the query here. I am working on your question, when I have the answer I will send it to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok what would you want to ask

Dear client, can you give me more details about the mentoring program you want to start, is it going to be about teaching me how to make money through affiliate marketing or what plans do you have?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I did send my number and I also paid a small fee for membership but nothing happened for me to get answers
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would like to chat here if that’s of with you for now please
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Am waiting for our online conversation

Dear customer just to confirm, you paid for affiliate marketing classes and have not received anything yet?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The mentoring program is affiliate marketing
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No I am in an affiliate marketing program now am at the stage where I need to have a mentor for one on one to show me how to start and make money

Ok dear client, so you are looking for a financial mentor who can help you with your marketing program?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am looking for finance to kick start my mentoring
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you give me financial support or direct me to who can please

Dear customer, sorry. I still don't understand your inquiry, do you need financial advice to boost your program or are you looking for an investor to finance your project?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Investor can you help or don’t your company do that
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Investor to finance my small project
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am in an affiliate program now but for me to continue I need finance so I can get one of their mentor to coach me further so they can teach me how to start affiliate business online I hope you understand what am saying
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Does your company give financial support or are you an affiliate marketing company yourself?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I see this is going nowhere sorry to bother you, you seem you do not understand what am saying or you do not know what affiliate marketing is or you don’t do financial support
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please cancel my small membership for answers with yourself thank you

Dear customer, JustAnswer is an online question and answer platform that offers professional advice in different fields.

Here we offer financial advisory services but it is not an investment company. In your case how are you in the investors, I can advise you on how to apply for a loan for your program, if you wish.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
please advise me on how I can get a loan for my program thank you

Ok dear customer, I am reviewing your inquiry but I need to investigate some details first. As soon as I have an accurate answer for you, I will let you know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you very much

Dear customer, in this case it is best to apply for a personal loan online. This type of loan is a type of finance provided by a lender or bank that does not need to be secured by an asset such as property or a vehicle, so they are also commonly known as "unsecured loans". Applicants can take out personal loans from £100 up to £5,000 for any period from 1 to 24 months. Online personal loans work in the same way as other loans. You decide the loan amount and repayment period with the lender and repay your debt accordingly. The repayments also include the amount of interest accrued.

These loans are a relatively simple option that can allow you to get the money you need to start your programme. Above all, it is essential that you make sure that you can pay the loan repayments without affecting your daily life without overspending.

There are now many, many online sites that offer this online loan service, here are two of them:

https://www.bizzyloans.co.uk/?id=PDLC-2&campaign=es

https://stmfinancesrvices.com/en/request.php

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am sorry but didn’t get any useful information for my questions but thanks
Expert:  ExpertNina replied 12 days ago.

Dear customer, have you been unable to access one of the personal loans? Have you tried to apply for an entrepreneur loan at your bank?

Please let me know how I can help you, thank you!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Good evening, am looking for funds/load to fund my online course the amount am looking £5-700 can you help me find places that can help
Expert:  ExpertNina replied 11 days ago.

Dear customer, keep in mind that in order to get financing you have to go into debt for a period of time. Ideally, if you get the money, you should have a way to pay the monthly repayments that are set up.

Currently the British government has offered various financial assistance to entrepreneurs depending on the type of activity they carry out. Here I share with you this link where you will find various forms of financing:

https://www.the-itfactory.com/startup-knowledgebase/en/article/business-support-in-uk/

There is also this company authorized to lend money that you may also be interested in their offer:

https://www.getloannow.co.uk/apply-now/?medium=adwords&source=adwords&campaign=11160315103&adgroup=110940235896&creative=470528812225&position=&keyword=student%20loans&term=%7Bsearchterm)&matchtype=%7Bterm%7D&device=m&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs4_T5cnG-AIVnWxvBB1R3gPiEAMYAiAAEgI-q_D_BwE

Expert:  ExpertNina replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, I hope this information has been useful to you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!