ExpertNina
ExpertNina,
Experience:  Expert
116957906

Can I transfer credit from an Amex platinum card to a

Customer Question

Can I transfer credit from an Amex platinum card to a different credit card with no interest
Category: Finance
Expert:  ExpertNina replied 15 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** have a degree in Accounting and Administration, I am specialized in tax/financial consulting and today I am going to help you with your query.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to answer your query. In the meantime if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear customer, generally these cards have interest free benefits for a certain period of time. It is recommended that you contact the bank for advice on these benefits and their duration.

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!