How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask carlday1 Your Own Question
carlday1, Engineer
Category: Exercise Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 381
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
Type Your Exercise Equipment Question Here...
carlday1 is online now

please could you tell me if its possible to get an adaptor

Customer Question

please could you tell me if its possible to get an adaptor plug for a round ended 2pin plug( its not a flat plug with 2 pins the plug itself is chunky and has a third hole with just a flat piece of metal on it ) we think its European its to run a 200-240v 550w treadmill
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

I would advise replacing the plug with a UK plug it will be safe. I would put a 3amp fuse in the plug.