J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a tredmill which does not work. it says LBE BELT.

Customer Question

i have a tredmill which does not work. it says LBE BELT. Does it need a new belt.pleasehelp
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: John less tr3
JA: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: two weeks. i do not know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: may be a service
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator