J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I need to get my T23 treadmill serviced as the console turns

Customer Question

I need to get my T23 treadmill serviced as the console turns on but the manual speed and stop buttons don’t work. I also need to move my treadmill from the conservatory to another room. how can I get a service organised and can they repair and move my treadmill?
JA: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?
Customer: It has been a while. I am out of warranty but I am very keen to get it looked at, repaired as needed and use it again
JA: When was it last serviced?
Customer: Never. I bought it in Jan 2015, I did have the console changed within the first year, Thenused it intermittently until end of 2017.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is there someone I can phone to further discuss?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi, I didn’t have further connection with an expert, do I need to wait until Monday to speak with someone?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes no immediate rush, thank you for finding the right person. I am based in the UK.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please can you let me know when I might get an answer thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 days ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner. Response times can be affected by the number of Experts online, the difficulty level of questions, question price, or other factors.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

Please could you let me know where abouts in the Uk you are and I will see if I can suggest an engineer who may be able to help, could you also confirm the make and model of the treadmill?