J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

The console & incline are working but the belt won’t move,

Customer Question

Hi the console & incline are working but the belt won’t move
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: T7.0
JA: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working fine last week, I’m unsure what to try
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Dan T. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan and I'd be happy to help. Sorry to hear about your treadmill, and also that you've been waiting so long! I know that can be frustrating. Please take a look below and post back with answers...

1. How old is your treadmill?

2. How much is it used?

3. When was the walking belt last lubricated?

4. Have you performed any disassembly or repairs yet?