Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

The control panel seems to have frozen on my reebok jet 300

Customer Question

The control panel seems to have frozen on my reebok jet 300 series exercise bike. It is not responding any time I press it.
Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: Reebok Jet 300 exercise bike
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've switched it on/of at the mains. The panel comes on when you start cycling, but won't allow you to change any of the settings - almost as if its frozen.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Non that's it.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your boke. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the batteries to the console (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, put the batteries back in the console, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please