Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  USAF trained; currently teaching electronics for the DoD.
42300671

We have a NordicTrack elliptical cross trainer (E.11) and

Customer Question

We have a NordicTrack elliptical cross trainer (E.11) and the resistance is stuck on very low. Not sure how to fix. Can you assist?
Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: Nordictrack E.11 Eliptical cross trainer
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 6 months. Nothing yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dan T. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan and I'd be happy to help! Sorry to hear about your elliptical. I know that can be frustrating.

It sounds like the drive belt is too loose. Please follow >>this procedure<< to tighten it up, and then let me know how it goes!