J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a Nordic Track ACT cross trainer. Purchased in the

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Nordic Track ACT cross trainer. Purchased in the USA and I live in Ireland. Want to get some advice on the appropriate power adaptor to us
JA: What NordicTrack model do you have?
Customer: Nordic Track ACT cross trainer
JA: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's new. Never used. I bought it in the States and live in Ireland
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Dan T. replied 5 days ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What is the full model number from the unit? You will find this on a sticker or placard that should also contain the serial number.