Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am trying to disassemble my 600i to move it, proform 600i

Customer Question

I am trying to disassemble my 600i to move it
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: proform 600i folding
JA: How long has this been going on with your 600I? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am trying to dismantle it
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to disassemble a ProForm 600i  Treadmill. I would recommend you refer to the user manual which provides all the information relating to assemble unit, you will need need to follow the in the reverse to disassemble. If you don't have a user manual to hand, you may click on the following weblink to be redirected to a digital version which you may download or view online. - https://manualzz.com/doc/52224424/proform-petl99816-performance-600i-treadmill-owner-manual

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No this hasn’t helped! I have the user manual, just needed some tips as working in reverse hasn’t worked

Ok, how can I help you?