fordspec
fordspec, Ford Technician
Experience:  ford technician
41133646

What is the correct grade of oil for a 2012 focus 1.6 diesel

What is the correct grade of oil for a 2012 focus 1.6 diesel gearbox

Hi there welcome and thank you for the question hope i can be of some assistance to your problem

Can you give me your reg so i can locate the correct gear box that is in your vehicle.

Kind Regards

Neil

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

FL12SWW

Ok then the gearbox in your vehicle is a b6 and the spec of the oil is below and this is taken straight of the bottle, all you have to really check is that it is a 75w if in doubt then always get the correct fluid from your dealer and not from a after market source.

75W FE

The ford part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

The engineering spec is wss-m2c200-d2

Kind Regards

Neil

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help I was finding many conflicting answers on the web and your answer fall in line with Castrol's site so I am now very happy.

I Am glad to be of assistance.

Kind Regards

Neil