How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Matt Your Own Question
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Matt is online now

I have a 2005 ford explorer sport trac and i bought a pioneer

Customer Question

I have a 2005 ford explorer sport trac and i bought a pioneer AVH-X5500BHS head unit replacement. I also bought the turbowire 70-5521 harness kit that does not work. can you tell me which wire harness is needed to connect this head unit to the vehicle?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Please tell me what types of connector blocks you have on the loom , on the vehicle....

They should be normal ones - unless someone has cut / changed things -so please just confirm this for me -

Rgds, MIKE.....................................