Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a UK Ford focus titanium x 2013 Do my zenon headlights

I have a UK Ford focus titanium x 2013 Do my bi zenon headlights need to be adjusted for driving on the right in mainland Europe
Hi there ,good evening to you

Ok the reflectors on the new focus fitted with the gas discharge Xenon headlights are designed so the headlights don not nedd to be adjusted
To The various different National traffic conditions eg driving on the left /right hand side of the road (When touring )

If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know 
If you are completley satisfied with my answer /advice 
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER 
Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX and have a nice evening and a  Merry Christmas 

Brian 
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The light inspector in Germany says the lights are too high on the left and they need to be flat beamed. Wha do you suggest.
Hi there ,good evening to you

Ok the information I have given you is the exact information have been given from ford
It states that the reflectors/lens on the HID xenon gas discharge headlights do NOT. Require any adjustments for continental/european driving (left/right hand drive )

If the vehicle had conventional headlights there is a masking kit avaiable from ford to adjust the beam pattern but as yours is fitted with HID xenon lights this is not needed

Kind regards in advance

Brian