Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi I have a ford Mondeo 2004 2.0ltr diesel ghia x, I went out

hi I have a ford Mondeo 2004 2.0ltr diesel ghia x, I went out to the car today and I put the key in left car for couple of mins then went to turn the car over and I got nothing, done it again and got nothing, I turned the lights on then put key in again and it started first turn of the key, the car has new battery, new starter and new alternator any ideas?

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

From what you are describing the issue that you are having is a electrical failure to the ignition switch which is a common issue and results in the issue that you are having. To correct the issue the switch will need to be replaced.