Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

How do you change the pollen filter on Ford Galaxy 2010 2.0

How do you change the pollen filter on Ford Galaxy 2010 2.0 litre tdci and where is it.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Do you still require assistance with this issue Regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Brian. I am a retired out of date mechanic so can find my way normally round vehicles but know pollen filters can and are a challenge.

Would you please inform me where the pollen filter is and the steps required to change it.

Many thanks.

Pete.

Hi Pete no worries Ok the pollen filter is located on the passengers side of the heater box in the passengers footwell I always drop the fuse box down and remove the 2x13 mm nuts that secure the fuse box bracket and this allows easier access when removing and installing the pollen filter I have attached an image to assist you (it doesn't show the 2x13mm nuts and bracket i remove If you need anymore help or advice on issue Pete please let me know If you have been completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Any postive feedback /bonuses are kindly appreciated Brian