Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer

2011 ford transit 350 starts fine when cold runs great but

Customer Question

2011 ford transit 350 starts fine when cold runs great but when stopped will not start,will run rough for second or two,but not start, leave for several minutes and good again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

Your fuel pump may be acting up to where it is failing after the pump runs a short time and is attempted to start when warm again.If you have not had the pump pressure and pump signals tested when this occurs this needs to be done.If this was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete