Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2005 Ford fusion central locking not working. It was

Customer Question

2005 Ford fusion central locking not working. It was intermittent on passenger side doors but has now stopped working
Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only lubrication
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, please could you tell if you have recently changed control battery and scanned your car with a automotive scanner tool?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No i dont know that tool

Dear Customre, This shows that the key's battery has uncharged. You must to check the battery, if it is indeed uncharged, replace it.
it could also mean that the key an the central locking is deprogrammed.
another reason could be that the key's receptor sensor is presenting a problem.
To fix the deprogram problems it is necessary to go to garage or place where reprogram and decode keys because it has to be made with a automotive scanner tool.
I am sorry i couldn't give you more help about your problem but i encourage you to take the recommendations i gave you and your problem will be solved really soon.