Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Ford focus 2008.no crank condition.Key will turn to first

ford focus 2008.no crank condition.Key will turn to first and second position but will not turn to next position to engage the engine Is it a faulty ignition lock module.. is this a common problem..Please advise .Thanks ,michael durkan
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi there , good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you tonightf

Hi there michael are you free to speak over the phone

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Brian,will you be phoning me and if so do you have a time in mind ?.Michael durkan

Hi michael my number is ***** above if you want to phone me