Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a 2014, focus 1ltr Ecoboost, after a run, I take the

I have a 2014, focus 1ltr Ecoboost, after a run, I take the key out of the ignition, the engine keeps running..

Hi there good morning to you and sorry for delay in responding my name is***** would be happy to assist you today

Ok does this happen constantly or intermittently

Do You have to stall the vehicle to get it to cut

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Brian it is intermittently and when the engine has warmed up.. if you turn the key in the ignition a few times it does turn off eventuallyMalcolm
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Brian, have you sent the pictures yet
Hi there attached images of connector c6
Remove and inspect this first
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Brian, thank you for your help, yes it was C6 terminal as you said.. How do we stop the water creeping back up the loom..

Hi there and sorry for the delayed response

Ok the main issue is the washer pump

I suspect the sealing has been changed in the washer pump to prevent further water ingressinginto the copper windings of the loom then being pulled up

So you need to replace this first and obviously any excessively correlated wiring or parts ie bcmii (if it can’t be cleaned )

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian