fordspec
fordspec, Ford Technician
Experience:  ford technician
41133646

Assistant: How can I help? My car is showing the U0140 code

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My car is showing the U0140 code and the code p0a94 which is Latdor
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Yes I tried and it does not respond Is there your place comes to fix the holidays please
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: I,m live in Banbridge
Assistant: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 2006
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yeah
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please what diagnostic tool are you using?
Also i'd like to know the mileage of your ford and what kind of fuel do you use?
Thanks in advance.