Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Morning, have focus cc3, have changed ns front seal and

Morning, have focus cc3, have changed ns front seal and windscreen seal, but rear os window regulator has gone, motor running cal
JA: How many miles are on the Ford? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 130000 manual
JA: What year is your Focus?
Customer: 08
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have changed seals, want to know are seals and regulator related
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want to know is can changing seals cause regulator cable to go

Morning my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hanged seal on ns front window and windscreen, now cable on os rear window regulator has broken with window down, can seal change cause regulator to go
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Regarding all earlier am trying to ask him to meet me half way, just need what you said bout seal and regulator not been connected, email is***@******.*** would you pls send to this thanks andy

Can I have the sellers phone number please I will call him for you .

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
With respect, Would rather you sent it me pls, as I can take it to him and see what he says, if you wouldn't mind thank you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please may I ask If there is any problems with sending me an email regarding seal and regulator cable, as I have not received anything yet, all am asking is for what you've told me, nothing else, with thanks Andy